Saturday, April 14, 2018

Podcasts,4years!400*,Multipliers,FUCK YOU!


#315
Housekeeping:-
1) Happy  விளம்பி புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள் (The Tamil new year is Vilambi) Lalitha in her elements to arrange for morning worship. This year low key affair. 


2) I quickly checked the walking time/month! Average 75 Hrs over last 15 months!! That is 21/2 hrs a day. Not bad. I should push to 90 or so !! I guess possible in II Half when heat is less to sap you.

I started listening to podcasts in 2006 when I procured my 80 Gb Ipod and synced the podcast to ITUNES. Podcasting has come a long way over the last 12 years. ( I must have listened to good 25,000 episodes at 10 a day!) It was heartening to read that Podcast is now on road show with sold out performance. Amazing way to go!!  Continuing on podcasts, I stumbled up on "Coaching for leaders" by Dave Stachowiak. Also I look forward to commencement of Death in Ice valley BBC podcast of 47 year murder mystery! 

Child born after 4 years of death of parents, in CHINA!! Amazing story!! I wonder how far science/technology would go? 

This week also marks 14 years of  400 for Brain Lara, the only man to recover a World record in Cricket!! I savour the 375 in Antigua than 400!!! 
Lara 375 Antigua 

I am reading "MULTIPLIERS" an awesome book by Liz Wiseman, She describes characteristics of leaders who multiply abilities in their team vs Diminishers! Awesome book more so I could relate to 90% of my leaders over 27 years of my corporate life who were all multipliers. I owe my success to them.

I leave you with a secret, why Lalitha and I never went to movies not one in 28 years, this is how I would have told her to be with me in movie theatre!! heheheheh




On a sombre note, my heart goes out to the 8 year old girl and 16 yr teen! Where is this country heading? Shame on any one defends this in the name of party, religion! "FUCK YOU"




Take care, god bless, take it easy.
Karthik

14/4/18
1045am. 

No comments: