Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fire and Fury! What nation needs, Liam Neeson, Indian Shit.

#302
Housekeeping:- 1) I am back to my rural Hyderabad business travel, I have vastly cut down the days! Even 3 days, I feel now,I am back from Mars! (It is madness; I tell you! I cant even comprehend how the heck I did all the global travel for 2  decades) Ever since 9/11,travel has become nightmare, globally! Even Hotels,facilities while have sprang up like mushroom,the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

2) It was awesome to see my Nephew at Hyderabad taking to cricket seriously. He has joined academy run by VVS Laxman. Wishing him the very best. Kids are so determined in pursuing what they see best!! 


I finished reading "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolf, an amazing insight in to the mess at Trump's White house. I am sure some of it could have been made up by author, but not all. Knowing Trump, I am not surprised that the way things are going out of orbit. But seeing from his perspective, Trump is one faced personality who speaks his mind without caring for any repercussions unlike fucker Modi or for that matter the master of gimmick the late MGR. All said and done,Trump is delivering on his electoral promises on tax reforms, blocking undesired migrants from Asia, Africa!made mends with people who can sink him like Mitch McConnell,Paul Ryan.(or they kissed and made up, whatever) So I see one term presidency like Jimmy Carter,George H easily.
hahhahahhah! No surprise, this is reason I see no Female POTUS next 30 years, not in my life time!! hehehehh!!

This was an awesome video that came last night! This is what the nation needs! Yes, as usual with Stupid Indians, we know a lot, but we do a very few! We must be one top nation on knowing-doing gap!

The more, I see the Harvey Weinstein scandal @Hollywood and other places, and all the hoopla going around, more I agree with Liam Neeson! Every rich and powerful man is now targeted by stupid women in the name of feminism,(Dumb Oprah,leads the pack! I havent bothered watching it!! )who want their minute of fame in the name of sexual harassment! How the hell a man can invade in to woman's private domain without her consent !! just doesn't make sense to me! Women like having the cake and eat it too! Want to be rich and famous and indulge in every thing including spreading legs with consent and then cry baby to get fame / get pound of flesh!! போங்கடி வெண்ணை! கூழ்கும் ஆசை, மீசைக்கும் ஆசை! 

Economist has very well covered the Missing middle class in India in their cover story this week. The middle class in India is a myth! I totally agree, the rich and poor "GINI" Coefficient has hit the roof from Indian standpoint.I expect worst in coming days! This is precise reason, the Hindu fundamentalism should not be allowed to raise its ugly head and hijack people's thought!This happened in Pakistan during Gen ZIA regime and Pakistan is now paying its price 40 years later! 

I leave with this funny video, that Lalitha shared!! ahhahahhahh!!
Take it easy, take care, god bless
Karthik
14/1/18
9am. 

No comments: