Monday, February 27, 2017

Dementia,Child Migrants,FUC**** Jargon Bullshit at office!!! More Happy?Be Duped!!

Housekeeping.
1) Podcast addict is a good Android APP for Podcatcher. This also has speed variation for playback ( MY default is 2.5) and displays time elapsed in that mode. I convered mine from FreeApp to Paid APP!!


If you think more sleep is good,here is bad news, Research shows that People who had slept more than 9 Hours a day have greater probability of having / getting "DEMENTIA"!! so sleep less! I was just checking mine !? Around 7hrs on average and 8 Max and never could stick bed beyond that unless Sick!

I was saddened /horrified to read the condition of Migrants from Africa/ Middle East put in camps in Greece as transit point. Condition is very bad with Europe turning their backs. What has not come out more,which this article/podcast covers is plight of 1000s of Teenage children who have moved alone as refugees (Parents dead /killed in war or by Taliban etc) and undergoing pathetic trauma of living in inhumane condition or exploited for Child abuse. Makes you wonder, what's world up to??? I am more puzzled as word Child Abuse came in my Dictionary when my Overseas colleague mentioned as possible situation to children in their country in 2000! (When I was 37!!)......

Haahhahah! I was listening to Whatron podcast yesterday afternoon about new book on Jargon and its horror!! I cant help think Lucy covering this few years back!(2007!!! hahah) Boy Killer!! I loathe all that bullshit of "Going Forward" "Pl Ping" "DrillDown" "We will connect in Real World" etc etc..... Shit man I tell you!

Here is a great list !! BOY !!
OFFICE JARGON BULLSHIT Boy Fuck,Shit Bitch?? 

Watch out??? If you are more happy and express it so! Chances are that you would be perceived NAIVE or be a victim of Duping!! heheheh! No wonder, I am always Grumpy/Grouse!!! hahahahh!!!!
Have a great week, Take care. God Bless
Karthik.
0855am! 

No comments: