Sunday, November 04, 2007

2 Years of Blogging, Site meter and A HAPPY DIWALI.

All,
This week marks the 2 Years of Blogging. Wonder how the time flies. This is my 43rd BLOG post. Thats one every alternate week. I hope I would improve this and try to hit the 100th Blog post before the end of the year. It was during the DIWALI week in 2005 that I caught the fancy of Blogging. I am enjoying it.

I had installed the site meter in My blog to track the visitors, more out of curiosity. I am indeed delighted that since installing it on 22nd October, more than 110 visitors have hit this page. I guess many of them could have come through GOOGLE search power tool. I am also touched by comments posted in the blog post.

I am making this blog Short as there was a power outage at home complex since morning for more than 10 Hrs and the back up supply has almost exhausted. So I plan to do blogging over the DIWALI Holidays this week with more thoguhts.

Till then here is to wish you all a VERY HAPPY DIWALI and a prosperous HINDU NEW YEAR mostly for the Merchant community.For those married sisters celebrating BAHI BEEJ, Have a great time. As usual DEEPAVALI in south India is a day ahead of the North India. Looking forward to spend festive time with family and parents.

Till next time, take it easy and take care. Live consciously.

Regards
Karthik.

No comments: